Areas of expertise include, but not limited to:
- Sporting injuries
- Back pain (acute or long term)
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, stroke, MS
- respiratory conditions such as COPD, pulmonary fibrosis
- Cardiac issues such as rehabilitation following a heart attack, or cardiac related procedures
- Post orthopaedic surgery such as hip replacements, knee replacement, back surgery
- Post general surgery such as bowel surgery, reproductive surgery, vascular surgery
- General deconditioning related to pain, prolonged inactivity or age related changes
Treatments offered include, but not limited to:
- Tailored exercise program specifically for you
- Advice relating to ongoing condition management, returning to regular activities of daily living
- Massage and other appropriate manual therapies
- Advice relating to lifestyle factors, and how these can affect your general health
- Onward referrals, and advice relating ongoing management of long term conditions
About the Physiotherapist
Alice Dawkins BSc(Hons), MCSP
Degree Batchelor of Science with First Class Honours in Physiotherapy from The University Of Brighton, 2016.
4 years post graduate experience in the NHS, including acute hospital rotations and community based work.
Alice is able to offer sessions either at my base in Rayleigh, or visit in your own home.